Sendinblue began as an email outreach tool but has gradually expanded to include CRM and wider marketing features.
It has email tools with a smart drag and drop feature, live chat function, SMS marketing tools, a built-in CRM to help manage customers, marketing automation tools to help audience segmentation and other more advanced marketing campaigns.
- Drag and drop email builder
- A/B testing tools
- Email heat map tool
- Landing page builder
- CRM suite with lots of advanced features
- SMS marketing and chat tools
Sendinblue has four price plans, Free, Lite, Premium and Enterprise.
MailPoet was recently acquired by WooCommerce, which means that the integration opportunities between the two are now quite extensive.
- Extensive WooCommerce integrations, including checkout newsletter subscription
- Easily email your customers
- Automation using welcome emails
- Tailored emails for specific products and product categories
- Abandoned cart emails
- Customize your WooCommerce emails with MailPoet’s email designer
- Transactional emails
- Reports to measure revenue per email and other stats
MailPoet has a simple pricing structure. You can send unlimited emails with any plan, and the price is determined by the number of subscribers.
Privy is a marketing software package aimed at eCommerce users.
Privy has three products, each of which can be used for different purposes:
- Privy Convert is for your website. You can display popups, cross sell campaigns, do advanced targeting, and similar things to gain subscribers.
- Privy Email is for emails. It includes email newsletters, coupon reminder emails, automated cart abandonment emails, and related features. You can send newsletters to build an audience, coupons to increase sales, and cart abandonment emails to recapture lost purchases.
- Privy Text is for text messages. You can text your subscribers cart abandonment texts, cart integrations, and after sign-up texts. Since most people have a phone, this is a powerful feature.
You can purchase any of the three plans individually, or use their Starter Plan.
You can create a variety of campaigns using the drag-and-drop editor or use one of the pre-made templates.
The testing features allow you to conduct A/B tests, change sending time based on time zones, and segment according to other factors.
- Create campaigns with a drag-and-drop editor, templates, and a custom HTML editor
- Landing pages, pop-ups, embedded forms, and subscriber management
- A/B Split testing
- Time-zone delivery options
- Integration with WooCommerce
- Tracking and reporting: surveys, click maps, opens by location, and specific campaign results
- Over 100 integrations