Applicant tracking software (ATS) is the modern way for businesses to recruit and hire top-level talent.
The software is perfect for larger organizations that hire frequently.
ATS software is really made for businesses that hire frequently or at scale.
#1 – Greenhouse
Greenhouse is built to optimize the hiring process for businesses of all sizes.
It’s the perfect solution for growing businesses that need to scale their hiring process.
Greenhouse Features :
- Improve your overall hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Implement a fair and equitable hiring process
- Source and nurture top-level talent
- Leverage data and reporting for continuous improvement
- Empower stakeholders
- Track candidate relationships over time
#2 – Pinpoint
This talent acquisition software allows businesses of all sizes to take total control of their hiring process.
Pinpoint also has tools to help you retain your talent.
Some of the top features and benefits of Pinpoint Features:
- 1,450+ free and premium job boards
- Employee referrals
- Recruitment advertising
- Online applications
- Branded career site
- Multilingual support
- Job requisition management
- Candidate profiles and talent pools
- Interview scheduling
- Video interviews
- Candidate communication management
- Candidate scorecards
- Offer management
- Team collaboration tools
#3 – APS Review
APS is an all-in-one solution for workforce management and human resources.
As a complete HR tool, APS comes with features like benefits administration, performance management, attendance and scheduling.
The software is a popular choice for small businesses.
Some APS Features:
- Financial services
- Religious organizations
- Oil and Gas