LearnDash is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly convert a WordPress website into a digital lecture hall.
Once you have a custom login page available to your students, the next thing you’ll want to add to your LearnDash site is a professional theme. And Astra is one of the best.
- Starts free, but offers pro versions that start at $47/year
- Loads lightning fast
- Installation is a breeze
2. Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit
When speaking of must-have plugins for LearnDash, we can’t leave out the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit.
- Plenty of useful tools, including login/logout redirects, show/hide content, user switching, and improved certificate management
- Free, or $149/year for pro features
Zapier is, hands down, the internet’s most robust automator.
It’s well worth the initial time/financial investment, however, as Zapier integrates with thousands of services (including LearnDash) and is capable of just about everything.
- Immense possibilities; anything you can think of, you can accomplish with Zapier
- Installation is easy
- Starts from free!
4. Course Grid
The Course Grid add-on from LearnDash makes it easy to do just that.
This is as useful for public courses as it is for paid, since it makes it easy for students to find the courses that are right for them.
- Built by LearnDash, so the installation is a simple as can be
- Makes it easy for users to filter courses by category, price, and status
- You can display a video instead of an image for each course thumbnail
Stripe is the internet’s leading payment processor, offering a universal solution for accepting payments securely.
Stripe does take a percentage of every transaction. But for that fee, you get an all-in-one payment solution that is simple to manage and contains lots of helpful reporting features.
- Create a free Stripe account and start accepting payments immediately
- Customers can make an account after making a purchase
- Supports PayPal as well as most major credit card providers
- Appears as an overlay on your website, so users don’t have to travel to a new page to make a transaction