Are you finding it difficult to manage your tasks effectively? Do you often miss deadlines because it’s difficult to keep track of the due dates and progress of your tasks?
Using good task management tool, you can easily prioritize tasks, set deadlines, and track time spent on them to stay on track, always.
Best Task management tools for teams
ProofHub is one of the top-rated and trusted task management tools by more than 85,000 organizations across the globe.Ranked among the best, ProofHub is well-capable of meeting the requirements of teams of any size, any industry, any department, and any type (in-house, remote, and cross-functional).
Any team from any industry can use ProofHub. It’s also meant for cross-functional, remote and in-house teams.
nTask is an intuitive and simple task management software used by smart teams.
You can get more productive and get more done in less time with nTask application. Share files, comments, assign tasks and track task time in just a few clicks.
– Time tracking for tasks
– Set tasks on repeat on daily, weekly and montthly basis
– Link tasks to projects, issues, meetings and risks
– Task prioritization, dependencies and set task status
If organizing tasks and meeting deadlines is your top priority, then Asana can make a good choice for you.
The tool also allows you to see your tasks in different views, including List view, Boards view, and Timeline view.
- Prioritize tasks and set deadlines
- View project status in real-time
- Assess the workload on each member of the team
Trello makes it possible for you to get even the minute details of your project tasks with its boards, lists, and cards.
The minimalist design of Trello allows you to exploit features right away with little to prior experience of using a task management application.
- Set due dates for tasks and add comments to a task card
- Alerts and notifications for task activities
- Supports file upload and attachments
Taskworld is a project management and project planning software that allows you to manage your projects easily with its built-in timeline view.
- Track time spent on tasks and time logs for each project
- Set due dates and tag tasks with descriptions
- Get status of all project tasks with performance reports
Smartsheet is a web-based collaboration tool that allows organizations of all sizes with project management, task management, crowdsourcing, reporting, and much more.
- Pre-built templates to jump-start your projects
- Team task list by priority
- Integrates with apps you already use
- Alerts and Automated actions
- Custom reports across projects
- Resource Management & Scheduling
Casual is a visual task and project management tool that allows you to arrange your task blocks as you see fit.
Casual can be used to create project milestones, define the workflow and serial in which these tasks are to be completed, and assign their due dates.
- Task Management
- Automatic Backup
- Deadline Management
- Milestone Tracking
- Project Management
- Summary Reports